NFCSF’s vision is to build a strong and vibrant co-operative sugar sector in India.
- To advocate, promote and safeguard the interests of its members in accordance with the cooperative principles.
- To participate in policy formulation at national and state level.
- To help set agenda for the development and growth of cooperative sugar sector in India.
- To organize meetings, symposia, workshops, seminars and conferences on issues relating to cooperative sugar industry.
- To arrange education and training for the benefit of its members.
- To arrange for technical support and services to its members for improving their operational efficiency.
- To provide techno-commercial services towards establishment, expansion and modernization of sugar factories within India and Overseas.
- To promote R & D activities for its members, sponsor research projects, conferences, seminars etc.
- To act as accredited representative and primary spokesperson of the cooperative sugar sector at the policy forums of Central and State Governments, business forums, international organization etc.
- Establish liaison with Central and State Governments, National and International organizations and promote cooperation with counterpart organizations.
- To advice and assist its members in the matters related to their management and operations.
- To undertake information services for the benefit of its members.
- To publish literature and documents on sugar industry for the benefit of its members.
- To undertake any other activities that are incidental and conducive to the attainment of its objectives and interest of its members for the development and progress of sugar and its co-products industries either directly or through strategically collaborative joint ventures or partnership with organisations including insurance etc. within India and abroad.